The Business Opportunity Is Big. So Is Your Vision.
You want to start, operate, or invest in a new cannabis cultivation and/or extraction business. Or, you intend to expand or diversify your established cannabis growing or cannabinoid processing operation. You have the vision but may not know how to make it happen on time and within budget. We can help.
We are your controlled environment agriculture (CEA) partner for cannabis cultivators and the extraction technology innovator for cannabinoid manufacturers of all sizes. We offer you more technology, hold the most cannabis-related patents, and lead the industry in the innovation of extraction equipment and systems.
By partnering with Prospiant, you will:
- Work directly with specialists who’ll share their knowledge to help you stay ahead of new processes and the latest equipment as well as business, marketplace and regulatory trends
- Always be in the know about important industry changes
- Create what we call the complete cannabis ecosystem
- Leverage our deep experience from soil-to-oil
- Access the expert insights your business needs to capture growth opportunities and discover the confidence and support to succeed now and in the future
- Learn how to get started fast with the right technology — and without cost overruns
You See the Opportunity
The legal cannabis industry is growing faster than almost any other business in the United States.
You’re ready to grab your share of the market now — and you intend to stick around for years to come. But how will you answer the questions keeping you up at night:
- Can you build a cultivation and/or extraction business that capitalizes on the immediate boom while also positioning yourself to lead your organization and the cannabis industry into what comes next?
- What do you need to accomplish to achieve your production and financial goals with your partners and attract and retain skilled employees?
- Where will you find the right investors? How will you get approval of governmental officials and regulators?
- How do you ensure the high quality and safety that will win the loyalty of consumers of cannabis and cannabinoids for both medicinal and recreational uses?
The Faster You Grow, the Faster You’ll Grow
It's simple: you have to get planning or growing right now.
By partnering with Prospiant, you will:
- Competitors—novices and experienced operators alike—are rushing in.
- You want to be among the first to launch your new venture or scale your existing operations to capture and hold market share.
Regardless of the size of your cannabis business or the expertise of your team, you can grow faster to reach your ambitions with a partner who thoroughly understands market history, current conditions, and where the cannabis business is heading.
You don’t have time to worry about how much your partner really knows. The booming cannabis industry is attracting equipment and systems vendors who are relatively new to indoor growing and botanical processing.
Can you really depend on them to contribute to making your project successful and enhancing your professional reputation?
So Where Do You Start?
With the people at Prospiant.
We’ve succeeded at every aspect of cannabis growing and processing—design, installation, optimization, maintenance, scaling and innovation—over and over again.
We’re ready to share what we’ve learned with you.
Can't say enough good things about the quality, design & engineering Nexus provided on our 40,000 sq ft facility. The customer service on the back end from commissioning our building based on all the technology & equipment while in the middle of global pandemic, Paul and Nexus exceeded all expectations.
We appreciate the entire Gibraltar extended family supporting our Apeks and Delta systems. Josh Dillman has again performed as if he were a full-time member of our team. We value this partnership so very much. You have an amazing team...
Say Hello to Prospiant
Depend on Our Unmatched Heritage and Expertise to Achieve Your Goals
Create complete ecosystems to launch, diversify, expand and lead cannabis cultivation and/or extraction operations of all sizes by partnering with the industry leaders at Prospiant.
As our partner, you can grow confidently because you will benefit from the financial strength and end-to-end expertise built by our heritage brands during more than 185 years of combined business success.
RBI (Rough Brothers Inc.)
RBI (Rough Brothers Inc.) is a leading provider of climate-controlled structures and custom growing solutions for cannabis cultivation and extraction applications. Partner with us and:
- Benefit from our technical know-how and decades of financial stability
- Make confident business decisions with our hands-on support when you need it
- Avoid hidden costs by implementing turnkey solutions
- Launch your projects on time
- Quickly realize return on your investment
Nexus Greenhouse Systems
Nexus is a leading cannabis and commercial greenhouse solutions provider. We are your single-source solution for commercial, cannabis, and institutional greenhouse design, engineering, and manufacturing. With innovative designs, exceptional service, and expert construction practices, we’re continually investing in new production automation and efficiency upgrades to deliver value with advanced growing systems and managed cost structures.Visit Our Heritage Website
Tetra designs and builds commercial indoor cannabis cultivation systems to deliver absolute growing precision through automation integration. Tetra has been planning, building and perfecting controlled growing environments for years and we know the science and art of indoor cultivation inside out. We see an indoor grow is a “system of systems” – systems that share information and operate in sync to ensure operational longevity and profitability.Visit Our Heritage Website
Thermo Energy is your trusted partner in delivering complete large-scale commercial greenhouse solutions, including design, engineering and installation of turnkey projects. Thermo Energy supplies and installs greenhouse heating and cooling systems, irrigation systems, CO2 systems, hot water storage tanks, boiler install and service, greenhouse carts, custom stainless-steel kitchens in bunkhouses and fabrication of greenhouse structures.Visit Our Heritage Website
Apeks Supercritical manufactures industry-leading CO2 extraction technologies for the safe and efficient extraction of high-quality oil from plant-based biomass such as hemp and cannabis. Apeks started with a mission to provide a cleaner, safer and more efficient way to extract high quality botanical oils and continues with a pioneering spirit and dedication to our craft to meet the evolving needs of our industry.Visit Our Heritage Website
Delta Separations manufactures innovative ethanol and solventless extraction, recovery, and distillation technologies for the processing of high-quality oil from biomass such as hemp and cannabis. Delta’s systems adhere to national and worldwide standards such as the UL/CUL 1389, the ISO 9001, and various US patents—the first extraction equipment to do so. There’s a Delta system in nearly every large-scale extraction facility in North America.Visit Our Heritage Website