Apeks The Duplex®
High Output CO2 Series
The Duplex® can process 126-180 pounds of dried cannabis or hemp biomass per day. The system is optimized for subcritical extraction, which means low pressure/low temperature extractions. Processing subcritically means you preserve terpenes and don’t need much post-processing. The Duplex® can also process supercritically (high pressure/high temperature), so you get the best of both worlds with this system!
The Duplex® system is a subcritical high production system that has changed the way the industry talks about extraction efficiency. The system is more efficient than liquid-pumping systems and is built to be future-proof. Preserve those valuable terpenes and extract your oil in a fraction of the time, saving time and money. The system can also process supercritically, so you get the best of both worlds with the Duplex®.
- Flow rate of 6.1kg per minute.
- Process 126-180 pounds per day.
- Continuous batch operation means no down time between runs.
- Closed loop system recovers 95% of the CO2.
- Four separators and two separator cups support continuous batch.
- The system only uses 39.8hp, including the chillers.
Design & Build Your Soil-to-Oil Solution
Download our Cannabis Cultivation and Processing sales brochure to learn more.
Components of a Marijuana Greenhouse
Download our white paper on the Components of a Marijuana Greenhouse