Prospiant, the agritech business unit of Gibraltar Industries, Inc., today announced the launch of pre-engineered solutions by Prospiant to help cannabis cultivators more quickly generate revenue. With three specific solutions — Hybrid Vail, Indoor Grow and Sealed Venlo — the line is geared to provide cannabis cultivators with greenhouse growing solutions unique to their challenges.
Prospiant’s pre-engineered solutions are designed to accelerate time to market by three or more months, helping cannabis growers to earn revenue faster while maximizing yield and operational efficiency. Utilizing tried and tested technologies that meet regulatory requirements, these pre-engineered products eliminate the need for a lengthy design phase, significantly shortening the entire build process.
Advantages of each of the pre-engineered solutions include:
- Uses natural cooling and dehumidifying with outside air, reducing capital and operational expenses.
- Ability to extend harvesting to year-round (five to six grow cycles, instead of one).
- Fully covered and sealed structure offers complete environmental control.
- Capacity to repeat harvests while generating higher yields.
- Comprehensive climate control (humidity, temperature and light intensity).
- Increased crop wellness and yields.
“These solutions were leveraged through 150 years of combined success from Prospiant,” said Peter Sashin, vice president of marketing and sales at Prospiant. “We deeply understand the industry — from market history to current conditions — positioning us to engineer, design and manufacture valuable solutions for cannabis cultivators.”
Prospiant’s pre-engineered solutions will be showcased at MJBizCon (Booth #2835, Las Vegas Convention Center) on November 15 to 18.
“Attendees who visit the booth will receive advice from a team of specialists in controlled environment agriculture and learn how to stay more competitive within their markets,” said John Burgoon, solutions architect at Prospiant.