Stand-Alone or Gutter-Connected
The Windjammer is a versatile ground-to-ground, freestanding greenhouse perfect for finishing and multi-tier production with overhead baskets hanging above containers on the ground. Use it as a standalone house or add double-bolted ground stakes and heavy-gauge, easy walk-in gutters for an alternative to “traditional” gutter-connected designs where building permits are not required. The Windjammer allows you to take full advantage of natural ventilation for your growing environment. You can also outfit it with environmental controls, mechanical ventilation, heating, shade systems, and benches.
- Protected from the weather: The gothic-arch shape facilitates better snow shed off the peaks of the houses and reduces condensation drip inside the structure.
- Designed for durability: High-strength square tubing incorporated into ground stakes and bow assemblies for added strength. You can achieve even greater resistance to snow and wind with the addition of a horizontal crossbar.
- Crafted to endure: Triple-galvanized U.S. square steel for strength and longevity. Aluminum extrusions and flashing for a long-lasting clean finish.
- Supported overhead space: Optional webbed truss on the bows holds hanging baskets or other equipment.
Peak High Tunnel Performance
- Constructed for height: A 30′ wide structure with 6′ sidewalls is 16′ at the peak.
- Optimized for growing: Ultra-tall sidewall and peak heights allow more natural light in and increase ventilation efficiency with more air volume.
Discover the Windjammer, a versatile ground-to-ground greenhouse perfect for finishing or multi-tier production.
Read about our new University of Nevada, Reno, Greenhouse Research Facility.
Overview of our greenhouses for commercial growing.
Read our case study on the White Oak Garden Center in Cincinnati, OH
Overview of our greenhouse offerings for garden center retailers.
Overview of our greenhouse offering for produce growers.
Dual Atrium Specifications
4′ Tall Sidewall
6′ Tall Sidewall
- Standard Bow Spacing: 4′, 6′
- Non-standard heights available upon request
Get to Know the Windjammer
- Pre-drilled and swaged-steel member assembly for easy installation, along with appropriately sized ground stakes and CNC precision rolled bows.
- Optional roof vent on inflated poly roof only.