The More You Grow, the More You’ll Grow
You want to start, expand, or invest in a produce-growing business. Or, you intend to diversify your established operations to grow more fruits and vegetables in multi-state operations; supplying local retail centers, groceries, and restaurants.
You have the vision, but you may not know how to make it happen on time and within budget.
It’s time to demand thinking.
You Taste the Opportunity
You’ll never keep up with consumers’ growing demand for fresh fruits and vegetables grown locally.
That’s how you know you’re in the right business.
Today, people are consuming more healthy produce rich in flavor. This explains why sales of leafy greens and berries are increasing faster than other produce items.
Maximum Yields from a Complete Produce Ecosystem
There’s no such thing as a “one-size-fits-all” greenhouse project — not when you intend to:
- Ensure your lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, strawberries, sweet peppers, and other produce reach their full potential
- Reduce operational costs, use water, and apply fewer fertilizers and pesticides
- Advance cultivar research and educate growers to expand the controlled environment agriculture (CEA) industry
We are your controlled environment agriculture technology partner for wholesale produce growers of all sizes. We offer you innovative growing and processing equipment, structures, and systems.
By partnering with Prospiant, you will:
- Work directly with specialists who’ll share their knowledge to help you stay ahead of new processes and the latest equipment as well as business, marketplace, and regulatory trends
- Always be first to know about important industry changes
- Create what we call the complete produce ecosystem
- Leverage our deep experience from soil-to-market
- Access the expert insights your business needs to capture growth opportunities as well as discover the confidence and support to succeed now and in the future
We Will Help Your Business Grow the Way You Want to Grow
There are many different methods to achieve optimal growing conditions in your CEA operation. So where do you start?
With Prospiant. Our people have succeeded at every aspect — design, greenhouse installation, integration, operations, maintenance and expansion — over and over again.
Our produce-growing specialists can help you select the business model, structures, equipment and processes that are best for you.
Prospiant’s workmanship, quality and service has been fantastic. They execute on all levels and our experience working with them has been amazing. They offer local support and service. They built a 30 acre high-tech greenhouse, and finished it in 5 and a half months.
Your Learning Center
Growing Demands for Produce That’s Fresh and Local
Accelerate your speed to market and enhance profitability with industry-leading expertise.DOWNLOAD PRODUCE BROCHURE
Growth Rooted In Partnership
Demand thinking from the experts who are transforming controlled environment agriculture and processing.DOWNLOAD CORPORATE BROCHURE
Your Proven Partner for Growing Produce, Profits and Market Share
Get industrial-strength knowledge and potent expertise from Prospiant, the largest U.S. provider of complete fruits and vegetables ecosystems.
ThermoEnergy is a leading provider of large-scale commercial greenhouses, including design, engineering and installation of turnkey projects. Partner with us to create custom solutions that enable you to:
- Benefit from our technical know-how and decades of financial stability
- Make confident business decisions with our hands-on support when you want it
- Avoid hidden costs by implementing end-to-end solutions
- Quickly realize return on your investment
Nexus Greenhouse Systems
Nexus is a leading cannabis and commercial greenhouse solutions provider. We are your single-source solution for commercial, cannabis, and institutional greenhouse design, engineering, and manufacturing. With innovative designs, exceptional service, and expert construction practices, we’re continually investing in new production automation and efficiency upgrades to deliver value with advanced growing systems and managed commercial greenhouse cost structures..Visit Our Heritage Website
RBI (Rough Brothers Inc.)
RBI is a leading provider of climate-controlled structures and custom growing solutions for research, retail and commercial applications. Founded in 1932, we are your expert partners for the design, manufacture, and build of commercial and institutional greenhouses for agricultural and horticultural growing environments. Our team works collaboratively with you to design customized greenhouse solutions for every growing functionVisit Our Heritage Website