Apeks The Force®
High Output CO2 Extraction
Apeks The Force® CO2 extraction system can process 140-200 pounds of dried cannabis or hemp biomass per day. Optimized for supercritical extraction, which means high pressure/high temperature extractions, the machine can also process subcritically (low pressure/low temperature), which preserves terpenes and means less post-processing. Giving you the best of both worlds.
Our most versatile and highest-yielding systems with the shortest extraction times, The Force® systems efficiently extract botanical oils without thermal degradation at industry-leading processing rates. These systems provide high production with a wide range of processing options for supercritical and subcritical extractions.
- Processes approx. 140-200 pounds of dried, ground cannabis in a 24-hour period.
- Designed for large-scale production operations.
- Optimized for supercritical extraction but flexible, offering both higher and lower pressure subcritical parameters.
- Fully automated and energy-efficient.
- Closed loop system recovers 95% of the CO2.
- Faster extractions and cold separation processing w/Diaphragm