INTRODUCTORY ETHANOL SERIES
Delta CUP-5 is equipped with the Centrifuge Utility Platform (CUP) to help smaller producers process plant materials into high-purity, consistent extracts with less power. You can kickstart your extraction capabilities quickly and save costs with CUP-5 as it does not require a C1D2 facility but still features the same powerful engineering and superior processing capabilities of our larger ethanol processing systems.
An extraction system that is ideal for start-ups
With minimal capital investment, CUP-5 is perfect for start-up companies, prototype labs, and educational facilities. The Delta CUP series offers you flexibility to scale up as your production needs increase.
Fully-certified and follows industry-wide standards
Our Delta system is fully patented (US Patent #10814338), UL/CUL 508A, PSI reviewed, and ISO 9001 certified. The Delta CUP series is the first US-manufactured extraction equipment to adhere to these respected industry-wide standards.
These certifications help reduce business risk by expediting approval by your local Authority Having Jurisdiction to help get your lab up and running fast. More importantly, certifications and industry standards also ensure the safety of your facility and staff.show less
- Does not require a C1D2 facility
- Designed for single operator
- 97% alcohol removal
- Processes approximately 150 lbs (68kg) per 8-hour shift
- Vapor tight (no pressure) vessel with EPDM lid seal
Speed of Processing
Runtime for CUP-5 is 2 to 12 minutes, allowing operators to process up to 150 lbs of material in a standard eight-hour shift. The system is automated and programmable to user’s specifications.
Ease of Operation
Ever run a washing machine to do your laundry? Congratulations! You are on your way to becoming an operator of the CUP Series extractors. It’s as easy as 1-2-3.
State of the Art Craftsmanship
We celebrate our craft with passion and attention to every meticulous detail. This ensures a product that is guaranteed to perform to the industry’s highest standard.
Accurate Control over Critical Extraction Variables
With the CUP series, operators can control:
- Basket RPM
- Controlled alcohol residence time
- Controlled basket RPM speed
- Cycle Agitation Strength
- Spray Wash Stripping
- Plant Material Drying
- Manual and Automatic Cycle Programming
- Min/Max Parameters
- System Troubleshooting
- Cycle Tracking
- Administrative Functions
- 3.5 lbs* (1.6kg) of plant material per batch
- Average run time: 2-12 minutes**
- Approximately 150 lbs (68kg) processing per 8-hour shift
- Alcohol requirement: 5 gallons (18 liters) per run
- 25-30 lbs* (11-13.6kg) of plant material per batch
- Average run time: 15-20 minutes**
- Approximately 600 lbs (272kg) processing per 8-hour shift
- Alcohol requirement: 25-30 gallons (95-113.5 liters) per run
- 10-15 lbs* (4.5-6.8kg) of plant material per batch
- Average run time: 10-20 minutes**
- Approximately 300 lbs (136kg) processing per 8-hour shift
- Alcohol requirement: 13-15 gallons (49-56 liters) per run
*Depending on mill size
**Depending on SOP